6.3.10

Prawning - Fishing prawn - My new hobby

Recently, my friend took me for prawning.. and I love it after all..

Prawning or prawn fishing is a hobby..like fishing but it can be an indoor game with pay-pond..all equipment provided..

Pay-pond usually be just a shop lot, big pond with aeration system in the middle, occupying 80% space of the shop, and chairs are provided surrounding the pond.

The shop will provides you a simple stick with color marked "floater".. then you just hook a tiny piece of chicken liver as bait (provided as well) and throw into water..
Prawn could be anywhere in the pond..just wait patiently.. suddenly you will see the sign when "floater" sinking down.. then faster pull!pull!pull!!!!!

For a first timer like me, you would scream uncontrollably.. then the next second, the prawn was flying above you head..and your friend beside have to be careful.. haha.. as if I was pulling out a shark..

Well, after one and a half hour, I got 1 prawn while my friend got 2, and the other 3 were given by tauke.. so we have 6 yummy oven baked fresh prawns happily..

Mr. Prawn
No. 15, Jalan PJS 8/12, Dataran Mentari, Petaling 46150, Selangor.
(Near to Sunway Pyramid)
019-2388252

No comments:

Post a Comment